Meta Alternative is a Cambridge-based company that creates tools for software developers who work with Microsoft .NET.
We have developed a ground-breaking bug-finding tool called Meta Analyser. Early user trials have generated excellent results.
What Meta Analyser does:
- it is an automated bug-finding and code study tool for Microsoft .NET;
- it is capable of detecting various kinds of null pointer deferencing, array out-of-bound access, and impossible class casting;
- it provides various tips regarding code improvement.
Why it is different:
- finds critical bugs, not just style comments;
- high precision of analysis = very few false positives;
- takes a holisitc view of a program and discovers bugs that other tools would miss.
You can reach us at info at meta-alternative.com